Mobile Sports Betting at 10Bet
The sports betting app comes with perks such as the features discussed below.
- Live Mobile Betting: Avid sports betting fans understand that live betting markets are an excellent source of elevated odds. So, the 10Bet app allows you to place a bet on the array of eSports games like horse racing, cricket matches, football leagues, tennis tournaments, and more.
- Partial and Full Cash out: It allows punters to play it safe and recoup a portion of their cash when they feel that their bets are not going according to plan. If used wisely, the partial and full cash-out feature is an incredible way to lower your losses on the selected betting lines. Moreover, the feature comes in handy when it comes to allowing part of the betting slip to remain active while the rest is cashed out.
- Build Your Bet: It’s a new feature that allows players to customize their bets. So, you can build one coupon to add to your betting slip as a single bet. And usually, the Build-Your-Bet feature has higher odds compared to the regular markets.
- Fast Markets Betting: It’s a new feature incorporated in the in-play markets. The Fast Markets Betting feature allows punters to gamble on events set to occur in the next few minutes during a live match. For instance, it may be a conceded goal in the next five minutes. What’s even better is that the feature offers instant payouts that will keep players hooked throughout the different events.
- Push Notification: It’s a lifesaver when you’re on the move because it keeps you in the loop on the progress of your bets. So, as things unfold in a game you’ve wagered on, then you’ll receive a push notification that will help you plan your next move.
Android 4.0 and above is required to download and install the 10Bet app. On the other hand, iOS users need to have an iPad or iPhone that operates on iOS 8.0 and above.
Licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), 10Bet is legal to conduct business in the UK. So, the UKGC has given its stamp of approval which gives punters much-needed peace of mind in knowing that a fair resolution will be fulfilled should any dispute arise.
10Bet has a team of customer care representatives that members can contact when need be. They can do so via the following avenues.
- Live Chat: It’s available 24/7 for members that are logged in to the platform.
- Email: You can email them with a detailed explanation of your issue or query on the address provided on their website. Responses typically take a maximum of 24 hours.
- Telephone: Users with urgent queries or issues can call and talk to an agent using the numbers provided on the website.
To qualify for the welcome offer after registration, you’ll need to deposit a minimum of £/€15 after which you qualify for a free bet of up to £/€ 50. Nonetheless, keep in mind that there is a wagering requirement of 8X that must be met within 30 days before any withdrawals can be made.
If you have bonus codes that you can apply to access other exciting promos, you can also apply them to the app. If you make a payment made via e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill then you won’t qualify for the welcome offer.
10Bet users have an array of banking options (as listed below) when making deposits and withdrawals.
- Debit and Credit card payments
- Wire Transfers
- E-wallets like Skrill and Neteller
While the minimum deposit is £10, the withdrawal limit is capped at £50,000 per calendar month.
As of 2020, the mobile app offers diversity when it comes to the accepted currencies that players can choose from, as listed below.
- Danish Krone
- Norwegian Krone
- British Pound
- South African Rand
- Singapore Dollar
- Japanese Yen
- Malaysian Ringgit
- Polish Zloty
- Canadian Dollar
However, players living in other countries like India, for instance, will have to incur a currency conversion fee at the prevailing exchange rate to convert their Indian Rupees into any of the above currencies.
10Bet Betting App for Android
You can download and install the Android version in four easy steps below.
- For starters, you need to be a 10Bet account holder. So, if you’re not an existing member, head over to the main website, click on the ‘Register’ button. It’ll prompt you to fill out the registration form.
- After completing the registration process, alter your device’s security settings to permit the download and installation of apps from ‘Unknown Sources.’
- Once you’re a registered member, visit the bookmaker’s website on your smartphone or tablet and download the Android version of the app.
- Once it’s installed in your device, you’re good to go.
10Bet Betting App For iOS
iPad and iPhone users can download the app and get in on the action without any additional steps. It’s sleek and user-friendly which makes it an amazing platform to kick-off online sports betting while you’re on the move. So, to try out the 10Bet iOS version, follow the instructions below.
- Visit the Apple App Store and search for ’10 Bet’.
- Download and install it to your iOS device
- Log in and enjoy the fun.
The Bottom Line
The incredible welcome bonus, intuitive design, user-friendliness, high withdrawal limit, an array of banking methods, and more, make the 10Bet betting app well worth a try. And, being available on iOS and Android devices, it’s convenient for players that enjoy gaming on the go.