Today we have the opportunity to follow sports broadcasts from almost anywhere in the world, wherever we are ourselves or the teams we support and wherever their rivals take to the pitch. In this case, if there is no way to watch the broadcast of the match on TV, the Internet will come to the rescue, which allows you to follow sports events even on a smartphone. Despite all the government’s efforts to expose illegal betting, sports betting in India is extremely popular. An alternative way to bet on sports is through the internet. Best live-streaming sites in India are international sites that broadcast matches around the world. The only plus of online betting is the absence of certain online sports betting laws prohibiting it. As large sites accepting players from India are located outside the country, they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the local government. The same goes for the live-streaming of any sporting event in India.
Several dozen highly qualified specialists are working on the live-video – directors, cameramen, engineers. Thanks to the well-coordinated work of the TV team, any match turns into a real spectacle. Moreover, shooting and showing sports events is gradually becoming like the process of making a feature film. Live-video streaming today is a super show for billions of viewers, culminating in the World Championships. Let’s dwell separately on the main participants in the process of creating this “show”:
- Director. TV viewers see the match through the eyes of the main broadcast director. He must be able to show the fans exactly what they want to see. This is an absolutely creative process. All points are very important. If a violation occurs, it is necessary to show who and on whom violated the rules, the reaction of the coach, the team that suffered, the emotions of the referees, players and fans. After a goal is scored, you can not show the reaction of the coach of the team that scored, but you must show the reaction of the coach who missed. It is very important to show how the fans are worried, how they, together with the team, are set for the result. It is in such moments that the “cinematic” broadcasting is manifested. The pro director never interferes with the game. If the match develops in such a way that there is no time to show the replay, the director decides at what point to show the replay, and whether it is necessary at all. It happens that the broadcast shows a replay, and at this time one of the teams scores a goal. Of course, this is often force majeure, but the director is always responsible for such errors in the broadcast.
- Operators. Imagine if all matches were shown exclusively by one camera from the central stand? No close-ups, no clear and correct repetitions. In the 21st century, no one would simply watch football or cricket like that. Everything is much more complicated. For broadcasting at a decent level, it is enough to have 5-6 cameras around the perimeter of the stadium. At large arenas and significant sporting events, their number reaches two dozen. If you can hide something, change something in the movies or in TV programs that are released in the recording, then during a live broadcast, all errors will immediately hit the screens of viewers. Therefore, the interaction of the broadcast director and operators is extremely important in the process of creating a quality product. Today the average weight of the operator’s equipment is 20 kg. The set includes the camera itself, a control console, and switching. Each operator has its task for the match, just like a football player. An operator can spend 2 hours at the stadium and at the same time hardly see the football itself, because he had to film fans, coaches, substitutes, etc.
- Commentators. Sports commentator is a one-of-a-kind profession with a lot of competition. There are no more than three dozen professional commentators in India. Sport is the only event that always needs to be shown live, so a great commentator should be a real connoisseur of his sport, have impeccable Indian language and the ability to improvise. Most importantly, viewers should perceive him as a person. Nowadays, the role of a commentator is no longer as important as in the old days. Now, thanks to the abundance of video replays and understandable infographics, the viewer already owns the information that previously could only be received from the mouth of a person at the microphone. Life is changing – so is the profession.
What else affects the broadcast quality? The picture turns out to be as cool as possible if everything is in order at the stadium with such components as lighting, lawn, stands, attendance, etc. Even with the most expensive equipment and the most professional team, it is impossible to organize a decent broadcast if the match is played at a low-level stadium. The viewer has a visual advantage over the fans in the stadium. He has numerous replays from various angles, juicy infographics, and competent analytics from commentators and experts. The only significant advantage of watching matches in reality on the stadium is the opportunity to feel the real atmosphere of the stadium, to breathe it.
In-play sports betting
The prototype of the current Live-bets was the acceptance of bets by phone during the game. At the same time, the operator informed the player the odds, and during the conversation, they could change several times. Of course, such bets were a mockery of gamblers, so with the development of the Internet, bookmakers have significantly expanded their possibilities. Now players take them for granted. A bookmaker without Live-bets can immediately bury his plans to conquer the market. Therefore, the offices should pay great attention to them, but is it worth it for the players to do them? In any case, the office must meet the following criteria:
- wide coverage of live bets;
- auto-update of coefficients;
- no delays in changing quotes;
- fast acceptance of rates;
- One-click bet function and odds change bet function;
- availability of video broadcasting and event statistics.
In pre-match betting, the player bets on the outcome of an event that has not yet begun. In Live, you need to place a bet directly during the game. They seduce beginners because of the illusory possibility of making easy money, but professionals are wary of such bets. Open an account at any branch for virtual money and try to play Live. In less than a couple of days, your balance will be zero. In any case, every serious bookmaker company has the possibility of such bets. You can familiarize yourself with them by visiting the official Indian websites of bookmakers.
Join, enjoy, and cheer for your favorite teams watching matches online on official services for free.