Parimatch may not have bonus bets per se, but they do have other exciting offers that translate into free bet credits. The first deposit bonus, for instance, is open to new customers joining the site. The bookie matches your deposit by 100% up to $25 which can be used to place a bet on your favorite sporting events.
However, you have to fund your account with a minimum of $10 within one week of registering your new account.
One of the best things about this betting bonus is that it doesn’t come with many stringent terms and conditions like you would find in other betting sites. The only notable wagering requirement is that you bet the amount 10x on events that have minimum odds of 1.5 within a week of registration.
To activate this bonus here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the official Parimatch website and go to the sports section of the site
- Click the Join Now button to go to the registration page
- Fill in the requested details like your cellphone number, date of birth, account currency and your password
- Click Join Now to complete the registration process and to accept the associated terms and conditions as well
You then have a week to deposit cash to your account to take advantage of the offer and start playing! You don’t even need to have promo code to activate it. Some of the accepted deposit methods that you can use include MasterCard and Visa debit and credit card payments, eWallets like Neteller, WebMoney, Perfect Money and Entropay. The amount will be credited instantly to allow you to access the deposit bonus immediately. This offer is legal in jurisdictions where online sports betting and gaming is legal.
Deposit Bonus From Parimatch
Aside from the first deposit bonus, you get when you first join the site, the Bonus+ plus program gets you an additional 50% for all Parlay bets. All you have to do is wager it on at least 3 events that each have minimum odds of 1.3.
The betting coefficient for the three such events collected on your bet slip will then be 1.025. If your bet wins, then the bonus will be multiplied by an ordinary co-efficient and credited in your account balance.
In other words, if your Parlay bet contains at least three bets with odds of at least 1.3 each your bonus factor will be multiplied by 2.5%.
Terms and Conditions
Players who opt to settle their wagers using the CashOut feature are automatically disqualified from participating in the program. Additionally, only players who bet using the mobile app and the air.parimatch.com platform are eligible to participate in the Bonus+ program.
The limit on the payment of these types of bets is capped at $1,000,000 or its currency equivalent.
Promotions and Special Offers
Parimatch has lots of ongoing promotions and special offers open for both new and veteran members of the site respectively. Here are some of the ones worth noting.
Battle of Leagues
One of the exciting promotions you’ll find at Parimatch is the famous Battle of Leagues. This is open to new and existing members of the site and allows any bettor to participate in the NHL or KHL.
Punters have the chance to battle it out to win $75,000 when they lead their favorite leagues to victory. Here’s how it works.
- Register a new account or sign in to an existing one.
- Once you opt into the league, you score a series of points for all the winning bets you place on promotional sports. These are done every week.
- All your cumulative points for that week, as well as, those of the other players who took part in that particular league battle are summed up.
- The league that scores the highest points by the end of the promotional week wins and receives the winning prize.
On the other hand, the league that didn’t win is considered defeated. However, players still get to walk away with incentive prizes – which may not be as lucrative as the winning prize but are still worth it nonetheless.
Terms and Conditions of the Battle of Leagues
To participate, you have to bet on pre-match or live games in “ordinary” or “express” markets that have minimum odds of 1.5. A promotional week runs from midnight on Monday to midnight on Sunday.
Additionally, the number of points acquired depends on the wagered amount. For instance:
- Betting $1 or its currency equivalent earns you 1 point in the ordinary markets and 2 points in the express markets
- Betting $3 or its currency equivalent earns you 3 points in the ordinary markets and 6 points in the express markets
- Betting $10 or its currency equivalent earns you 12 points in the ordinary markets and 24 points in the express markets
If you get cash refunds on any of the events, you still keep the points you earned in the league battle. However, odds that are calculated using the CashOut service, “system-type” bets and bets on match statistics are excluded from this promotion.
The weekly $75,000 prize money pool is shared proportionally to the points earned in this way. So anyone who gets at least 1 point in any of the leagues gets a share of the prize money.